- WiFi- Wireless is available with a library card. Guest access is available at the front desk.
- DVD collection
- CD formatted audio book collection
- Computers- All computer users must have a library card.
- Meeting rooms- There is a $25 fee for using a room. Please phone the library for more information.
- Fax- $.50 per page to send or receive.
- Color copies- 50¢ per page
- Black and white copies- 25¢ per page
- Westmoreland Co. Federated Library System- Ability to use the county-wide card catalog system that provides online access to all materials available in the 23 public libraries of Westmoreland County.
Free to Westmoreland County residents and Access PA participants. Also, free to the residents of Parks Township because the Township Supervisors pay for the memberships of their residents. A $15.00 fee is charged to others for a twelve month membership. Adults must present identification such as a driver’s license to show proof of residency. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian with proper identification. Patrons are asked to report changes of address or phone number.
Library patrons may use any of the five desktop computers or laptop while in the library. The computers are new and use Windows 7 to operate Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel and Power Point. Internet is available on all computers. In fairness to all patrons, the library uses a program that allows one hour of computer use per patron, per day. Additional time may be provided to individuals applying for jobs or completing homework assignments.
Vandergrift Public Library staff members are available to proctor exams in the library for students and community members. To request a Proctor, please complete the form below and return it to the circulation desk. Forms can also be emailed to email@example.com or faxed at: 724-568-3862. Someone will be in contact once a form has been received.